Are you an Administrative Assistant who is very passionate and compassionate? Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with an organization who truly makes a difference?
Our client is a non-profit organization that offers a therapeutic program for families.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will meet with families and help them process paperwork.
- Write thank you notes
- Coordinate volunteers
- Data entry into Excel and Salesforce
- Write meeting minutes
- Any miscellaneous as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have previous administrative experience
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Friendly, personable, easy going and flexible to do whatever needs to be done
- Must be passionate and show compassion
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Very meaningful work
- Part-time hours
Hours: 18-25 hours per week, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $14.00 / hr.
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 136953
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.