Are you a Receptionist who is looking for a part-time opportunity? Are you a Receptionist who has the ability to multi-task and switch tasks quickly?
Our client is a private law firm that has been serving clients for over 15 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will greet clients, answer phones and schedule appointments. You will take on additional duties around the office as need and
- Additional duties around the office as needed
- May take on additional duties to assist the attorneys if you have paralegal experience
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6 months of front desk / receptionist experience with greeting customers and answering phones
- Strong customer service skills
- Legal or paralegal experience is a plus
- Basic MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Ability to switch gears quickly and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Reliable and dedicated to get the job done
- Must have a professional demeanor with clients
- Go with the flow type attitude
Hours: 10:00am – 3:00pm
Pay for the Receptionist position: $10.00 – $12.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 136954
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.