Are you an Office Assistant who is looking to work for a company that offers great employee perks? Are you an Office Assistant who enjoys doing research on the internet?
Our client specializes in commercial and utility construction projects to be used by suppliers for “takeoff” estimates for upcoming bid projects.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will be working with contractors, architects and municipalities entering and updating plans into the system daily.
- Research plans on the internet and look for work to bid on
- Contact contractors and architects to discuss their plans and get their business
- Data entry and document manipulation
- Answer phones as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office, customer service and/or administrative experience is preferred
- Construction background or someone who has an understanding of how general contractor work is also preferred
- Experience doing internet research in any industry is ideal
- Basic skillset in MSWD
- Must be very comfortable/knowledgeable with the internet for research projects
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Self-motivated and self-starter
- Ability to work well independently as well as a part of a team
- Strong people and phone skills
- Must be comfortable making outbound calls and asking people for their business
- Strong multitasking skills and high attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Fun dress up days
- Free breakfast and snacks for all the employees
- Small and family-oriented
- Flexible with scheduling
- Paid vacation
- Free monthly massages on company time
Hours: 8:00am – 4:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $13.00 / hr.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.