Are you a Data Analyst Assistant who has strong Excel skills? Are you a Data Analyst Assistant who enjoys working independently in a fast-paced environment?
Our client has been in business for over 100 years and is one of the largest companies in their industry. They are committed to delivering innovative products and strive to provide a great working environment for their employees.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Data Analyst Assistant you will be providing end user systems support.
- Follow up on user issues with the technology team
- Assist with user acceptance testing and validate data in reports compared to source systems
- Create end user training documentation, business glossaries, reference sheets and job aides
- Be the liaison between business users and digital technology team to resolve data and report issues
- Analyze reports in system across users and functional areas to document similarities to create standard reports
- Lead meetings as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- A reporting, analytics or analyzing data type background is highly preferred
- Would consider someone who has administrative support experience from an I.T. department or a back-end user department
- Computer and tech savvy with the ability to toggle between multiple screens
- Any knowledge of Cognos Analytics is a plus
- Must have the ability to apply systems knowledge to troubleshoot and analyze new issues
- Must have ability to analyze large quantities of data
- Intermediate skillset in Excel, basic in MSWD and Outlook
- Bachelor’s degree is highly preferred
- Self-starter with the ability to work well independently
- Strong multitasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure and time constraints
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to lead meetings effectively
- Extremely strong organizational skills and excellent attention to detail in fast-paced environment
- Ability to jump in quickly, learn and retain the information given
- Excellent communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Clean and open environment
- Casual dress code
- Health insurance
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Long-term Temporary
Pay for the Data Analyst Assistant position: $16.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI –THIS POSITION MUST WORK IN THE OFFICE
Job ID: 136963
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.