Are you an Administrative / Office Assistant who enjoys variety in your day? Are you an Administrative / Office Assistant who has excellent people skills?
Our client prides themselves on their patients being their number one priority. Our client is a nonprofit organization who has been serving the Green Bay community and surrounding areas for over 30 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative / Office Assistant, you will be floating between 3 different roles within the company.
- Take inbound payments from customers and providers
- Prepare paperwork to be sent to billing to be released for payment
- Go through a checklist and check off boxes in the system to confirm all information is correct and completed to be sent off for payment
- Call customers or other departments for any information that is missing
- Answer calls from customers requesting a flight chart quote
- Gather information and enter it into the system that will generate a quote
- Answer questions as they arise
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Any administrative, customer service or office experience is a plus
- Computer/tech savvy with the ability to catch on quickly to new software/programs
- Basic skillset in MSWD and basic/intermediate in Excel
- Outgoing and friendly
- Must be able to work with many different personalities
- Ability to catch on quickly and follow directions well
- Extremely high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work well independently with minimal direction
- Ability to maintain a very high level of confidentiality
- Must be flexible to assist in a variety of areas and however as needed
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growth opportunity
- Great environment
- Smaller office environment
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: 30-40 hours per week between 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative / Office Assistant position: $15.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 136990
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.