Are you a Leasing / Office Coordinator who has sales experience? Are you a Leasing / Office Coordinator who enjoys variety throughout your day?
Our client is an award-winning property management company.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Leasing / Office Coordinator, you will work with the property owners to find good tenants for the apartments and assist the office as needed.
- Answer the multi-line phone
- Schedule showings
- Greet residents
- Build relationships with current and prospective tenants
- Resolve tenant concerns and answer their questions
- Show apartments
- Process leasing applications
- Perform reference checks, credit checks, background checks and employment verifications
- Handle check ins and check outs
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have previous office or customer service experience
- Must have sales experience
- Experience upselling and building relationships with customers is ideal
- Any property management experience is a huge plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new software quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Professional, enthusiastic and upbeat attitude
- Customer focused, sales driven and must stay calm through all situations
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Must be ok with walking throughout the day
- Team player and flexible to help as needed
- Career oriented
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great company to work for – treats employees well and a good office dynamic
- Great training program
- Fast-paced, exciting industry
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flex spending
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. and working every other Saturday and Sunday 9:00am – 4:00pm (with time off during the week), please contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Leasing / Office Coordinator position: $14.00 – $15.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 136995
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.