Are you an Accounts Payable Representative who enjoys detailed work? Are you an Accounts Payable Representative who has accounts payable experience?
Our client specializes in healthcare and is a well-known corporation that was established in 1990.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Payable Representative, you will be processing up to 100-150 invoices a day.
- Reconcile invoices
- Verify invoices
- Any other duties as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 2+ years of accounts payable experience
- Must be comfortable working with 100+ invoices a day
- Must have been in an accounts payable position as your sole job
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Computer savvy
- Any experience/knowledge with Workday is a plus
- Driven, focused and self- motivated
- Extremely high attention to detail
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Accounts Payable Representative position: $15.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 137001
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.