Are you a Therapy Aide / Office Assistant who enjoys working with people face to face? Are you Therapy Aide / Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a fun friendly team environment?
Our client is dedicated to providing quality patient care. They are a family-focused company that truly appreciates their staff.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Therapy Aide / Office Assistant, you will be setting up patients in modalities such as hot packs, fluid therapy, whirlpools, paraffin and cold packs as directed by the therapists.
- Perform program support services such as transporting patients, preparing equipment, preparing and maintaining work areas
- Assist therapy managers with department projects and ongoing tasks
- Schedule patient appointments, therapist vacations, in-services, meetings, etc.
- Coordinate therapist schedules including triaging for late, early or unscheduled patients
- Order clinical supplies along with assisting with maintaining supplies and equipment
- Set up outlying patient referrals
- Verify and extend therapy insurance benefits
- Contact patients regarding benefit issues
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1-2+ years of experience giving great customer service within an office capacity
- Experience working in the medical/health care industry is strongly preferred
- Basic medical terminology knowledge and general anatomy knowledge is preferred
- Experience working with insurance, registration, phone desk and/or front desk is highly preferred
- Education after high schools is also highly preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs/software quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Self-motivated, friendly and outgoing
- Must enjoys working with people face to face
- Strong multitasking skills
- Ability to catch on quickly
- Excellent and professional communication skills
- Team player and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family-focused company
- Company that provides exceptional customer service and quality care
- The owners truly appreciate their staff and provide many benefits for them
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Profit sharing
Hours: 40 hours a week between 6:30am – 7:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Therapy Aide / Office Assistant position: $15.00 / hr.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 137005
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.