Are you a Web Developer / Office Assistant who has web development experience? Are you a Web Developer / Office Assistant who is looking to get your foot in the door with a large well-known company in the Oshkosh area?
Our client is passionate about employee development and success. Continuously growing nationally and internationally, they know the value of giving back to the community through volunteerism, donations, and scholarships. They strive to make a difference in the world.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Web Developer / Office Assistant, you will be assisting with moving the old website into the new company website.
- Create new website content as needed
- Proofread and edit all content
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have website development experience
- Must have an understanding of AP style writing
- Must have understanding of website best practices (UX and SEO)
- Must have experience working in various website CMS platforms
- Must have basic HTML and GitHub knowledge
- Must have Photoshop experience
- Any experience with HubSpot is a plus
- Excellent grammar and proofreading skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
WHAT YOU GET:
- Foot in the door with a well-known company
- Company that gives back to the community
- Continuously growing
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm for training and after training you can work full-time hours between 7:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Web Developer / Office Assistant position: $15.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 137006
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.