Are you an Office Assistant who has strong Excel skills? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity to get your foot in the door with a worldwide company?
Our client is passionate about employee development and success. Continuously growing nationally and internationally, they know the value of giving back to the community through volunteerism, donations, and scholarships. They strive to make a difference in the world.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will be providing administrative support to four different teams within the office.
- Data entry
- Project work
- Create PowerPoint slides
- Track information in Excel
- Greet staff, customers and visitors
- Stock inventory
- Answer phones
- Any other miscellaneous administrative tasks as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of office or administrative support experience
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs quickly with minimal training
- Intermediate skillet in Excel and basic in PowerPoint
- Strong multitasking and prioritizing skills
- Must be ok with receiving direction from multiple people and being pulled in multiple directions
- Strong communication skills
- Team player and flexible to assist however as needed
WHAT YOU GET:
- Foot in the door with a well-known company
- Company that gives back to the community
- Continuously growing company
Hours: Full-time hours between 7:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $15.00 / hr.
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 137008
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.