Are you a Recruiter who enjoys working with people? Are you a Recruiter who is extremely computer/tech savvy?
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Recruiter, you will be responsible for being the lead on recruiting all drivers.
- Source and screen candidates through various websites, referrals, etc.
- Perform phone screens and face to face interviews
- Work with social media to market certain things
- Position company to be leader in their industry
- Keep all job postings up to date
- Perform research and develop target lists of industry related companies to aid in proactive sourcing efforts
- Work with employment laws, dot regulations and the transportation industry
- Source and build relationships with passive candidates utilizing tools
- Assist the director human resources with human resource related tasks as need
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1-3 + years of experience within the HR realm with some familiarity of the laws and regulations
- Someone who was in a recruiter role is highly preferred
- Must understand geographic regions
- Must be familiar with Facebook, Instagram etc. for postings short video posts
- Experience/background working in transportation is highly preferred
- Computer/tech savvy with the ability to learn and work with many software programs quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Must be comfortable with general use of the internet
- Must be tech savvy and good with using many software programs
- Must be good with e-mailing – they use Microsoft 360
- Any experience working in TruckMate is preferred
- Positive, upbeat and easygoing
- Must enjoys working/talking to people and have excellent people/phone skills
- Ability to maintain calm and professional demeanor at all times
- Ability to jump in and catch on quickly
- Excellent multi-tasking skills in a fast-paced environment
- Top notch verbal/written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family oriented and casual environment
- State of the art of technology and software
- Very friendly and easygoing team
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Profit sharing
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm (must be ok working more hours as needed), contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Recruiter position: $40,000.00 – $55,000.00 / yr. – based on experience
Location: Kaukauna, WI
Job ID: 137029
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.