Are you a Procurement / Administrative Assistant who has strong Excel skills? Are you a Procurement / Administrative Assistant who is looking for a foot in the door with a well-known growing company?
Our client is passionate about employee development and success. Continuously growing nationally and internationally, they know the value of giving back to the community through volunteerism, donations, and scholarships. They strive to make a difference in the world.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Procurement / Administrative Assistant, you will assist in the procurement department with various projects/tasks.
- Receive and process orders
- Work with material planners to make sure raw materials are available to meet demand
- Resolve issues
- Follow up on missing/needed information with suppliers, sales representatives and freight carriers
- Create and maintain PO’S in multiple ERP systems
- Maintain paperwork
- Process reports
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 3 months of office or administrative support experience
- Would consider a recent graduate with internship experience
- Any procurement, buying or supply chain experience /schooling is a plus
- Associate or bachelor’s degree is a plus
- Advanced skillset in Excel and basic in Outlook
- Self- motivated
- High attention to detail
- Strong multitasking and follow up skills
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Foot in the door with a well-known company
- Company that gives back to the community
- Continuously growing company
- Health insurance
Hours: Full-time hours between 7:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Procurement / Administrative Assistant position: $15.00 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 137036
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.