Are you a Senior Financial Analyst who has excellent problem solving skills? Are you a Senior Financial Analyst who is looking to get your foot in the door with an award-winning growing company?
Our client provides their customers with some of the world’s most recognized products. They seek to hire people who share their passion for teamwork and innovative thinking.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Senior Financial Analyst, you will help streamline the year-ending processes for the financial team.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 4+ years of P&L financial cost flow activities and general financial accounting experience
- Must have 4-5 years of recent management experience
- Must have experience with working directly with senior leaders
- Must be able to analyze the ramifications of decisions in the financial chain
- Must have bachelor’s degree
- Computer savvy
- Must have an understanding of how to manage multiple activities in a project management manner
- Ability to catch on quickly and work well independently
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Worldwide corporation
- Award-winning company
- Great foot in the door
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Senior Financial Analyst position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Neenah, WI – THIS POSITION MUST WORK IN THE OFFICE
Job ID: 137047
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.