Are you a Receptionist who enjoys working with people? Are you a Receptionist who has experience working with Epic?
Our client specializes in comprehensive healthcare for infants, children and adults.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will be rotating between phones and scheduling duties daily.
- Work in the back office taking calls all day assisting patients
- Work at the front desk scheduling and greeting patients
- Take down and update patients information as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Any receptionist and/or scheduling experience is ideal
- Must have Epic experience
- Professional and energetic
- Top notch customer service and people skills
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small independent practice
- Like family and supportive team
- Opportunity to work with all ages of life
- Health insurance
Hours: Monday, Wednesday, Thursdays 8:45am – 5:15pm, Tuesdays 11:30am – 8:00pm and every 6th Saturday 8:00am – 12:00pm, contact us for details
Pay for the Receptionist position: $15.00 / hr.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 137053
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.