Are you a Human Resources / Recruiter who enjoys working with people? Are you a Human Resources / Recruiter who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
Our client specializes in healthcare and is a well-known corporation that was established in 1990.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources / Recruiter, you will be processing background checks, conducting reference checks, phone screens, sourcing methods and in-person interviews.
- Create a description profile for each job with hiring leadership
- Develop new and innovative candidate sources and applicant pool
- Identify recruitment strategies
- Complete candidate assessments
- Maintain communication with hiring managers
- Seek new talent thru recruiting events, career fairs, social media and college recruiting
- Process background checks, reference checks, phone screens, sourcing methods and in-person interviews
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 2 years of healthcare recruitment experience in a hospital setting
- Bachelor’s degree is highly preferred
- Basic/intermediate skills in MSWD and Excel
- Any experience with Workday is a plus
- High attention to detail, accuracy and strong follow through
- Excellent people skills
- Must be resourceful and reactive
- Team player
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Human Resources / Recruiter position: $20.00 – $24.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI – THIS POSTION MUST WORK IN THE OFFICE
Job ID: 137066
.Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.