Are you an Administrative / Inventory Clerk who has strong Excel skills? Are you an Administrative / Inventory Clerk who is looking for an opportunity in the New London area?
Our client is passionate about employee development and success. Continuously growing nationally and internationally, they know the value of giving back to the community through volunteerism, donations, and scholarships. They strive to make a difference in the world.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative / Inventory Clerk, you will be counting inventory and entering the information into the system.
- Data entry and preparing job jackets
- Assist logistics manager as needed
- Tag and re-label product as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have inventory or cycle counting experience
- Intermediate skillset in Excel and basic in MSWD
- Any SAP experience is a plus
- Must be self-motivated and work well independently
- Strong multitasking skills
- Extremely high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Must be ok with the physical aspects of the position
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Foot in the door with a well-known company
- Company that gives back to the community
- Continuously growing
- Health insurance
Hours: Monday – Friday 7:00am – 3:00pm – overtime and weekend hours once a month will be required, contact us for details
Pay for the Administrative / Inventory Clerk position: $15.00 / hr.
Location: New London, WI
Job ID: 137072
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.