Are you a Customer Service Representative who is looking for an opportunity with night shift hours? Are you a Customer Service Representative who enjoys talking with people?
Our client provides their customers with some of the world’s most recognized products. They seek to hire people who share their passion for teamwork and innovative thinking.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be sitting at the entrance of the building wearing gloves and a mask taking peoples temperatures as they enter the building.
- Scan peoples forehead with a thermo detector to check their temperature
- Ask each person a few ‘yes’ or ‘no’ questions following company guidelines
- If someone’s temperature is too high or they don’t answer questions in guidelines you will let them know they are not allowed to enter the building
- Record their name to make company aware they were sent home
- Can call security if there are any issues
- Any other clerical tasks as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have medical experience, experience as a CNA or MA, or a recent graduate in a medical field
- Must have strong customer service skills
- Must be compassionate and enjoy talking with people
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Worldwide corporation
- Award-winning company
- Great foot in the door
Hours: Evening and weekend hours, contact us for details
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Marinette, WI
Job ID: 137080
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.