Are you a Social Media Marketing Manager who has strong analytical and critical thinking skills? Are you a Social Media Marketing Manager who is looking to get your foot in the door with a well-known world-wide corporation?
Our client provides their customers with some of the world’s most recognized products. They seek to hire people who share their passion for teamwork and innovative thinking.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Social Media Marketing Manager, you will be working on various social media platforms to engage customers.
- Monitor the social media accounts
- Be proactive in creating posts and responding to customers on social media sites
- Communicate with multimedia communication channels when necessary including phone, email and live chat
- Support the development, management and maintenance of social media initiatives
- Participate within channels that the organization will be using in order to have firsthand knowledge of all opportunities within each platform
- Must keep up with social media trends and best practices
- Contribute in creating FAQS, consumer responses and other social media brand content to support ongoing brand activations
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1-2 + years of marketing or social media experience is highly preferred
- Would consider someone with experience working in a call center
- Must have experience working with social media on the job
- Must have content creative copywriting and editing experience
- Experience working for a large corporation is preferred
- Excellent writing and grammar skills is also preferred
- Must have Bachelor’s degree preferably an English major, Public Relations, Journalism, Communication or Marketing
- Basic skillset in MSWD and intermediate in Excel
- PowerPoint experience is preferred
- Professional and strong people skills
- Must have the ability to personally connect with customers and provide feedback to many departments internally
- Self-starter and independent
- Strong decision making skills and good judgment
- Ability to stay calm and work under pressure
- Excellent written/verbal communication and listening skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Worldwide corporation
- Award-winning company
- Great foot in the door
- Health insurance
Hours: Full-time hours between 8:00am – 9:00pm this will include some weekends, contact us for details
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Social Media Marketing Manager position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Neenah, WI – THIS POSITION MUST WORK IN THE OFFICE
Job ID: 137082
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.