Are you a Sales / Office Assistant who has strong math skills? Are you a Sales / Office Assistant who is looking for a full-time opportunity in the Hortonville area?
Our client specializes in making the community safer.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Sales / Office Assistant, you will be supporting two sales representatives that work remotely.
- Set up appointments for the sales representatives
- Generate and review proposals
- Create reports
- Ensure projects are properly prepared for execution
- Ensure customer data is in the system and accurate
- Assist with preparing for trade shows
- Attend trade shows as needed
- Make prospecting calls
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1-2+ years of customer service experience over the phone
- Must have sort of administrative support experience
- Strong math skills and good with numbers overall
- Intermediate skillset in Excel
- Any knowledge or experience working with an Apple platform/Apple products is a huge plus
- Self-starter, positive, driven and motivated
- Extremely professional phone and verbal/written communication skills
- Must be ok to pick up the phone, call customers and handle rejection at times
- Ability to work well under pressure and work with deadlines
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Must have a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation and proof of insurance
- Career oriented and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Very tight knit group, like a family
- Phenomenal company ethics
- Company is passionate to always do their best and continue learning and growing
- Supplemental insurance option available
- Paid holidays
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Sales / Office Assistant position: $30,000 – $40,000 /yr. – based on experience
Location: Hortonville, WI
Job ID: 137083
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.