Are you a Receptionist who is looking for part time hours? Are you a Receptionist that enjoys interacting with people?
Our client is a worldwide leader in their industry. They partner with customers across the globe to provide exceptional, innovative solutions in a variety of sectors.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will sit at the entrance and greet each employee/visitor as they come in.
- Ask each person to sign in and complete the entry checklist
- Make sure each person uses hand sanitizer
- Escort each person to the rest room to allow them to wash their hands
- Assist with other miscellaneous duties as they come up
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Front desk experience is preferred
- Must be personable and cheerful
- Drive to do a good job and have a eye for detail
- Friendly personality with a positive attitude
- Ability to work as a team and independently
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company is worldwide and has been in business for over 70 years
- Ability to gain some additional experience
Hours: 4:15am – 10:15am or 10:15am – 4:15pm
Pay for the Receptionist: $15.00 / hr.
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 137091
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.