Are you a Finance Assistant who enjoys having a variety of tasks to complete? Are you a Finance Assistant who has a college degree in accounting or finance?
Our client is passionate about employee development and success. Continuously growing nationally and internationally, they know the value of giving back to the community through volunteerism, donations, and scholarships. They strive to make a difference in the world.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Finance Assistant, you will be helping the finance team with various duties and tasks.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2 years of accounting or finance experience working with credits/debits, entities and record to report
- Must have Associate or Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- SAP experience
- Experience with BlackLine and/or HFM finance tool is preferred
- Flexibility and willingness to help out wherever needed
- Detailed and accurate
WHAT YOU GET:
- Foot in the door with a well-known company
- Company that gives back to the community
- Continuously growing
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm for training and after training you can work full-time hours between 7:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Finance Assistant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 137096
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.