Are you an Account Manager who is looking for an opportunity within an easygoing yet fast-paced environment? Are you an Account Manager who has strong problem solving skills?
Our client is a family oriented, award-winning transportation company. They utilize state-of-the-art technology and software and consistently meet and exceed the needs of their customers.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for taking care of an assigned driver pool doing whatever the driver needs to keep them on the road for their assigned and deadline driven deliveries and pickups.
- Work with the driver manager and support all the driver needs
- Help in leading drivers to meet company performance goals, including meeting customer service pick-up and delivery requirements, achieving equipment performance standards and maintaining an excellent safety record
- Work with safety and compliance departments to promote positive driver relations, safe operations of equipment and the reduction of driver turnover
- Ensure a cooperative environment with consistent communication and flow of information concerning delivery related issues
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have experience/background working in transportation
- Must have 1-3+ years of experience within an account manager, customer service representative or customer service support type role
- Experience doing full-cycle customer service is highly preferred
- Must understand geographic regions
- Experience in a driver manager role is preferred
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Must be comfortable with general use of the internet
- Computer savvy and good with using many software programs
- Any experience with Microsoft 360 is a huge plus
- Any software experience working with PeopleNet, Weight & Management Scale, Cargo Security and Securement Loading is highly preferred
- Positive and easygoing attitude
- Must be able to stay calm and professional when dealing with upset drivers and/or team members
- Ability to jump in, retain information, pick up on job duties and computer systems quickly
- Extremely strong multitasking skills in fast-paced environment
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Casual dress code
- Very family oriented
- State-of-the-art technology
- Friendly, easy going environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Short term disability
- Profit sharing
Hours: 7:30am – 4:30pm, on call hours are required every 5-6 weeks, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire or could be Direct Hire
Pay for the Account Manager position: $18.00 – $24.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Kaukauna, WI
Job ID: 137098
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.