Are you an Accountant who is looking to work in a work hard play hard atmosphere? Are you an Accountant who is looking for a position with a variety of duties?
Our client is an award winning company with 60 years of experience. They provide services to commercial and residential markets.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accountant, you will work as the main accountant for the company.
- Reconcile and balance all accounts
- Prepare financial statements and work with them
- Journal entries
- Month end and year end functions to prepare for the tax accountant
- Compile accounting information and review all invoices for entry
- Set up new accounts and set up payment processes in the accounting system
- Booking and process all revenue of all accounts
- Prepare and process payroll for 100+ employees
- Any other accountant functions that may come up
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 3-5+ years of experience in an accounting role
- Experience with processing payroll
- Experience working in the construction industry would be a bonus
- Supervisory or leadership experience would be a plus
- A degree is strongly preferred
- Must have QuickBooks experience
- Must be familiar with Gmail
- Basic knowledge in Excel
- Computer savvy
- Knowledge with Google, Google Drop Box, sheets and saved documents is preferred
- Willing to jump in and be a quick learner
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task
- Deadline driven with good time managements skills
- Must want to work in a team orientated environment
- Exceptional organizational skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid Vacation
- 401 (k)
- Positive work environment
- Fun group of co-workers
- Growing company
- Fun group gatherings throughout the year
Hours: Full-time hours between 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire possibly Direct Hire
Pay for the Accountant position: $25.00 /hr.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 137102
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.