Are you an Office Assistant who enjoys working in a team environment? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a growing family-owned company?
Our client specializes in gutter installation, roof replacement and insulation services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will support the production manager with calling to schedule installations and confirm appointments.
- Create job packets to include assembling photos and drawings as well as material lists for the installers
- Take incoming service calls and enter services in to the system
- Assist the receptionist/appointment setter by answering incoming calls when they are unavailable or on the phone
- Assist with scheduling sales appointments for the sales representatives who will go out and give a free estimate and schedule service calls using a script
- Work with the rest of the team in the office to reach the goal of setting 60 sales appointments per week
- Assist with any miscellaneous duties such as light filing, scheduling installations and data entry
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have one year of call center, reception or office assistant experience
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Any experience working with mail merges is a plus
- Strong and accurate typing skills
- Experience with Outlook and/or Salesforce is a plus
- Must have a great phone voice and be comfortable using a script
- Strong multitasking skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family-owned and family oriented company
- Growing company
- Team environment
- Casual dress code
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $13.00 – $15.00 / hr. – Based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job I.D. 137104
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.