Are you a Data Specialist who has strong Excel skills? Are you a Data Specialist who is looking for a great foot in the door with an award-winning worldwide corporation?
Our client provides their customers with some of the world’s most recognized products. They seek to hire people who share their passion for teamwork and innovative thinking.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Data Specialist, you will be responsible for data entry, data consolidation, data clean-up and data analysis of customer contacts within Salesforce.
- Provide support to teams by collecting and analyzing data
- Collaborate with various functional teams such as marketing and its to achieve business results
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have experience analyzing and working with data
- Advanced skillset in Excel
- Strong verbal/written communication skills with the ability to communicate clear and innovative logistics and business solutions to customers and team leaders/members
- Ability to adapt and support the organization through times of change
- Excellent prioritizing and time-management skills in fast-paced environment
- Ability to build strong sustainable business relationships at various levels throughout organization and with key customers
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Worldwide corporation
- Award-winning company
- Great foot in the door
- Health insurance
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Data Specialist position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Neenah, WI – THIS POSITION MUST WORK IN THE OFFICE
Job ID: 137117
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.