Are you an Office Assistant that enjoys having variety in your day? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with a smaller company?
Our client has been offering heating and air conditioning services for over 30 years. They have a reputation for providing experienced, knowledgeable technicians and quality service.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will answer the phones and customers with questions as well as assist any walk-in traffic.
- Schedule appointments for technicians
- Ensure technicians schedules are running smoothly
- Assist with warranty work
- Enter invoices
- Assist with keeping the office clean and sanitized
- Any other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Experience in a receptionist role where you had to schedule appointments is highly preferred
- Would consider someone who is a quick learner and has stellar customer service skills
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new software quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD and basic/intermediate in Excel
- Professional and excellent customer service skills
- Attention to detail, organized and the ability to prioritize workload
- Ability to work well independently
- Career oriented and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Variety in your day
- Ability to take ownership of the role and make an impact on the success of the company
- Small office /company
- Full-time benefits offered for full-time hours
Hours: 25 hours per week 9:00am – 2:00pm Monday – Friday, once things pick up again the hours will be full-time Monday – Friday 7:30am – 4:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $11.00 – $14.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 137124
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.