Are you a Personal Trust Administration Specialist who enjoys having a variety of duties? Are you a Personal Trust Administration Specialist who is self-motivated and has strong multi-tasking abilities?
Our client is an independent, privately owned company that provides high quality trust and custody services to clients.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Personal Trust Administration Specialist, you will provide administrative support for the personal trust account and will have significant contact with trust clients and their advisors.
- Gather asset and client information to set up accounts
- Coordinate statements and distributions
- Account maintenance
- Process mail, payment of bills, collection of tax information, monitor cash balance
- Draft correspondence and documents
- Close accounts
- Schedule and prepare materials for meetings
- Answer phones and greet guests
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have related experience such as estate planning, paralegal, legal assistant, tax and investment experience, administrative support experience from a law firm, or experience within the financial industry
- Trust experience is a bonus
- Knowledge of financial services and investment concepts is a bonus
- Strong Excel skills and knowledge of mail merges in MSWD
- Experience with Access is a bonus
- Experience working with a CRM system or Salesforce is a bonus
- Professionalism, discretion and confidentiality
- Analytical skills with a strong numbers and accounting capability
- Strong sense of urgency with ability to multi-task
- Self-motivated and able to work in a self-directed environment
WHAT YOU GET:
- Disability insurance
- 401 (k)
- Employee bonus plan
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Charitable contributions
- Clothing allowance
- Personal time off and holidays
- Great work environment
- Stable company
- Great opportunity to learn a new industry
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Personal Trust Administration Specialist position: $17.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 137128
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.