Are you an Inventory Coordinator who has the ability to learn quickly? Are you an Inventory Coordinator who knows how to work in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency?
Our client is the largest supplier in their industry, serving their clients for over 30 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Inventory Coordinator, you will manage inventory for all of the company’s locations.
- Source and order parts
- Determine pricing
- Pull and ship parts
- Maintain accurate inventory counts
- Support the service team with parts and inventory inquiries
- Facilitate new customer paperwork with help from the accounting department
- Generate quotes for large part/product orders
- Manage scrap process for all locations to include scrap records and coordinate pickup and shipping
- General office assistance with service paperwork and procurement process to include purchase order generation and input and material receipt
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have procurement, shipping & receiving or inventory experience
- 3 years of office experience is highly preferred
- Ability to catch on quickly
- Basic MSWD, Excel, and Outlook skills
- Ability to be trained on new computer programs
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and multi-task
- Must have a sense of urgency as well as good follow-up
- Self motivated and willing to learn
- Ability to figure things out and communicate with others in the office
- Strong organizational skills
- Easygoing and patient personality
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company
- Flexible and family focused
- Team environment
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am – 4:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Inventory Coordinator position: $15.00 – $17.00 / hr. –based on experience
Location: Kimberly, WI
Job ID: 137136
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.