Are you a Receptionist / Office Assistant who enjoys assisting people over the phone? Are you a Receptionist / Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a more casual team environment?
Our client specializes in oil and propane delivery.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist / Office Assistant, you will be doing a variety of front desk and office work.
- Answer a heavy amount of incoming calls
- Take orders over the phone
- Greet all walk-in traffic at the front counter
- Take payments over the phone and in person
- Prepare the bank deposits
- Enter data
- Any other clerical functions that come up
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 + years of an office type background
- Must have had to answer phones in the past
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Friendly and outgoing
- Excellent customer service and phone etiquette
- Strong communication skills
- Strong multitasking skills and high attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment
- Team player and flexible to assist however as needed
- Must like to work in a casual environment
WHAT YOU GET:
- Fun, laid back environment
- Casual dress code
- Generous management
- Company attire available
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Receptionist / Office Assistant position: $14.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 137137
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.