Are you a Proofreader who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours? Are you a Proofreader who has excellent MSWD skills?
Our client provides their customers with some of the world’s most recognized products. They seek to hire people who share their passion for teamwork and innovative thinking.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Proofreader you will be proofreading digital content twice, first after the drafts are reviewed by legal, then again before they are published.
- Look for grammar, sentence structure and trade marking
- Check to make sure that the content is edited correctly
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 5+ years of experience as a proofreader, preferably in a business to business environment
- Must have deep understanding of language styles in different geographical markets
- Advanced skillset in MSWD
- Must live in the state of Wisconsin
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to meet deadlines
- Top-notch prioritizing and time-management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Worldwide corporation
- Award-winning company
- Great foot in the door
Hours: 10-15 hours per week, can be any hours, contact us for details
Pay for the Proofreader position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: WI. – THIS IS A WISCONSIN BASED REMOTE POSITION
Job ID: 137141
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.