Are you a Human Resources / Accounting Assistant who has experience working with QuickBooks? Are you a Human Resources / Accounting Assistant who has strong multi-tasking skills?
Our client specializes in gutter installation, roof replacement and insulation services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources / Accounting Assistant, you will assist in all aspects of human resources and accounting functions.
- Ensure compliance with federal and state employment related legal requirements and company policies/procedures
- Oversee and design salary structure and compensation plan
- Partner with staff on development and implantation of goals/objectives, policies, procedures and systems
- Assist with accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, job costing and collections
- Assisting with any other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3 years of QuickBooks experience
- Some human resources or accounting experience is ideal
- Basic MSWD and Excel skills
- Must be able to work with confidential employee information
- Ability to work with all different personalities
- Multi-tasking skills
- Reliability and have a hard work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family-owned and family oriented company
- Growing company
- Team environment
- Casual dress code
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Human Resources / Accounting Assistant position: $15.00 / hr.
Location: Madison, WI
Job I.D. 137147
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.