Are you an Accountant who has strong Excel skills? Are you an Accountant who enjoys working independently in a fast-paced environment?
Our client provides innovative, economical energy solutions. Their success has resulted in sustaining long-term client relationships.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accountant, you will assist controller in directing the organizations financial reporting and accounting functions.
- Month-end and year-end closing
- Journal entries / general ledger
- Sales tax returns
- Manage inventory
- Coding payables
- Create check runs
- Customer credit checks
- Job cost accounting
- Various accounting projects
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 3-5+ years of true / all around accounting or accountant experience
- Any construction industry experience is a huge plus
- Any experience dealing with accounting software conversion is a huge plus
- A bachelor’ degree is a plus
- Advanced skillset in Excel
- Must have ERP software experience
- Strong organizational skills in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and as apart of a team
- Strong /professional verbal and written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Casual work environment
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accountant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 137151
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.