Are you a Vault Teller who has strong math skills and good numbers aptitude? Are you a Vault Teller who is looking for an opportunity with a company that is involved in giving back to the community?
Our client has been providing financial services for 95 years. They are looking to hire individuals eager about starting a new career with a growing company.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Vault Teller, you will take care of the daily reconciliation of the vault and following all cash control guidelines and procedures.
- Supervise, motivate and train front line staff and back up the operations of the branch when the manager and/or teller supervisor are unavailable.
- Open new accounts
- Process member transactions
- Assist members with problem resolution.
- Build member relationships, educate members, identify needs and cross sell credit union products and services.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have cash handling experience where you handled large volumes of cash, balancing cash drawers and making cash deposits
- Must have supervisory/leadership experience
- Any banking experience is highly preferred
- Any light sales experience, ideas and/or personality is a huge plus
- Knowledge of credit union products and services is a plus
- Computer savvy and comfortable moving around in new systems
- Strong and accurate numeric data entry skills
- Professional and passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong math skills and good with numbers
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing and stable organization
- Organization that is very involved in giving back to the community
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401(k) / pension
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: 40 hours per week between 7:00am – 6:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Vault Teller position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Green Bay, WI and Bellevue, WI
Job I.D. 137154
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.