Are you an Accounts Payable Assistant who is looking to work in a casual team environment? Are you an Accounts Payable Assistant who has the ability to multi-task and switch gears quickly?
Our client is a company in the recycling industry and has been in business since 1915.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Payable Assistant, you will process accounts payable.
- Assist with miscellaneous accounting duties as needed
- Cover vacations for the customer service and office clerk
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have accounts payable experience, 2+ years is ideal
- Must be able to be backup to answering the phones
- Other accounting skills helpful
- Basic MSWD and basic to intermediate Excel skills
- Team player mentality to help with any duties as needed
- Professional work ethic
- Ability to work in a fast-paced office with the ability to multi-task and switch gears quickly
WHAT YOU GET:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Casual work environment
- Team environment
- Family owned company
Hours: Full-time or part-time hours available, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounts Payable Assistant position: $14.00 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 137170
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.