Are you an Office Assistant who enjoys data entry? Are you an Office Assistant who is self-motivated and works well independently?
Our client is the leading provider of inside sales, account management and inbound support services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will process paper registrations received from members, review scanned file and enter data in system.
- Data entry
- Meet daily data entry goals
- Document all registrations in system
- Make an outbound call if there is missing information on the application or if it is hand-written and they can’t read it
- Escalate to leadership if information is complete and requires another follow-up call
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer service experience from a call center environment is highly preferred
- Computer/tech savvy to learn new programs quickly
- Strong and accurate typing skills
- Any experience/knowledge with Salesforce is a plus
- Self-starter and self-motivated
- Friendly with a smile over the phone
- Excellent people skills to assist people of all ages
- Must be able to work on the computer all day
- Ability to work well, stay on task independently and meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail for documentation
- Strong multitasking skills
- Strong verbal/written communications skills
- Must live in Wisconsin
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growth opportunities
- Fun environment
- Great internal longevity
- Very flexible with hours
- Location is at the heart of the city so always something going on in that area
Hours: Monday – Saturday between 9:00am – 7:00pm (training will be Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm for 3 weeks), contact us for details
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $12.00 / hr.
Location: Appleton, WI – THIS POSITION IS A REMOTE POSITION, BUT MUST LIVE IN THE STATE OF WISCONSIN
Job ID: 137181
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.