Are you a Teller who has top notch customer service skills? Are you a Teller who is looking for an opportunity with a company that is involved in giving back to the community?
Our client has been providing financial services for 95 years. They are looking to hire individuals eager about starting a new career with a growing company.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Teller, you will educate members about their financial options while assisting them with various financial transactions.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have previous customer service experience
- Any financial, teller or cash handling experience is a plus
- Knowledge of credit union products and services is also a plus
- Bilingual in English/Spanish or English/Hmong is again also a plus
- Computer savvy and comfortable moving around in new systems
- Top notch customer service and people skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Friendly and pleasant
- Team and results oriented
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing and stable organization
- Organization that is very involved in giving back to the community
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401(k) / pension
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: Part-time hours between 7:00am – 6:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Teller position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Clintonville, WI
Job ID: 137196
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.