Are you a Patient Care Coordinator who enjoys working with people? Are you a Patient Care Coordinator who has strong multitasking skills?
Our client is an award-winning dental practice that provides a friendly and comfortable experience for their patients.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Patient Care Coordinator, you will be responsible for scheduling and assisting all new patients until they start their dental work.
- Answer the phones and gather patient information
- Check patients in and out
- Verify insurance with the patient and insurance company
- Meet with patients and explain paperwork and gather medical history
- Send out welcome and thank you cards
- Assist with additional tasks as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1-2+ years of experience working in an office setting
- Front desk experience working with people face to face and over the phone is highly preferred
- Experience in the dental and/or medical industry working with scheduling and insurance is also highly preferred
- Any knowledge of dental and/or medical terminology is a huge plus
- Experience as a patient coordinator is highly preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Experience working with Eaglesoft is a huge plus
- Professional demeanor
- Excellent customer service and phone skills
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Ability to catch on quickly and take initiative
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great place to work with great staff and patients
- Stable company
- Excellent employee longevity
- Opportunity to see the rewards of the work you do
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Profit sharing
- Paid vacation
Hours: 38- 40 hours per week Monday – Friday, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Patient Care Coordinator position: $14.00 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 137197
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.