Are you a Bilingual Receptionist who enjoys working closely with people? Are you a Bilingual Receptionist who is looking for a position with Fridays afternoons off?
Our client provides compassionate service to underinsured members of the community.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Bilingual Receptionist, you will be sitting at the front desk, answering the phone and greeting everyone coming into the office.
- Check in people for the appointments and direct them where they need to go
- Schedule appointments
- Assist with creating reports
- Work with benefits with the patients
- Assist in the examining rooms with the doctor to interpret as needed
- Help with any translating needs as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Medical/dental experience or health/dental insurance industry experience is highly preferred
- Must be fluent in Spanish and English (verbal and written)
- Receptionist experience in the medical industry is strongly preferred
- Any experience/schooling in the medical field is a huge plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs quickly
- Basic skillset in Excel
- Any experience with Epic or another electronic medical records software program is ideal
- Excellent front desk demeanor, friendly, warm and welcoming
- Top-notch customer service and people skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy in a fast-paced environment
WHAT YOU GET:
- Organization dedicated to helping others
- Ability to make a difference in people’s lives
- Great employee longevity
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
Hours: Monday – Friday between the hours of 8:00am – 6:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Bilingual Receptionist position: $13.50 / hr.
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 137215
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.