Are you a Personal Assistant who is extremely professional and motivated? Are you a Personal Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with very flexible part-time hours?
Our client is a well-established real estate company that works hard to stay ahead of market trends and puts their customers first.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Personal Assistant, you will personally assist the owner of the company.
- Receive e-mails from the owner stating everything they will need and when for the week
- Run errands the owner can’t get to
- Make appointments
- Order items online
- Pick up supplies
- Schedule maintenance for the owner’s personal home
- Assist with trips and planning
- Organize and set up gatherings/events at the owner’s home
- Any other duties as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Professional, friendly, go-getter, motivated and deadline-driven
- Computer savvy with knowledge to work with e-mails
- Must have the eagerness to want to be a true personal assistant and be flexible to do whatever needs to be done
- Ability to handle highly confidential information
- Excellent organizational, multitasking and prioritizing skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Must have a valid drivers license, proof of insurance and a reliable vehicle
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Variety of job duties
- Close-knit team
- Ability to learn a lot of new things
Hours: 2-10 hours per week between the hours of 8:00am – 5:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Personal Assistant position: $12.00 – $15.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 137217
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.