Are you a Commercial Loan Servicing Specialist who has excellent multitasking skills? Are you a Commercial Loan Servicing Specialist who is looking for an opportunity in a team-based environment?
Our client offers financial services for both commercial and non-profit organizations. They offer flexibility in a fun, family-like, work environment with great benefits for both full and part-time employees.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Commercial Loan Servicing Specialist, you will be servicing company’s commercial loan portfolio via its loan servicing system.
- Loan boarding and loan post-boarding review
- Payment and distribution processing and account maintenance
- Data entry including, posting payments to participation loans
- Daily file processing, daily billing and report processing
- Receive and track incoming paper and/or and electronic annual financials
- Log, track, and resolve loan exceptions in credit quest
- Sort, shift, scan and file paper and/or electronic credit presentations and loan documents
- Retrieve and print tax bills for escrowed parcels from municipality’s website; assist with escrow shortage letters to customers
- Assemble and maintain borrower loan files from loan inception through payoff
- Process and distribute bi-weekly reports
- Monitor and execute requests for missing or inadequate documentation in order to resolve exceptions
- Process property tax tracking
- Serve as a back-up for answering phones, greeting visitors, and handling back-up duties for various others in the operations department
- Special projects and other duties as assigned by management
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2 + years of banking or finance experience with in an office setting
- Any experience in working in commercial lending is preferred
- Any knowledge in payment processing is also preferred
- An Associate degree or higher is again also preferred
- Basic skillset in MSWD, Outlook and basic/intermediate in Excel
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Positive, energetic and friendly attitude
- Excellent multitasking skills and high attention to detail in a deadline driven environment
- Must have strong initiative to want to learn processes and areas for improvement
- Must have valid drivers license and current auto insurance
- Team player and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family atmosphere
- Great culture and work environment
- Health insurance
Hours: Full-time hours between the hours of 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Commercial Loan Servicing Specialist position: $15.00 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 137218
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.