Are you an Admissions Clerk / Receptionist who has enjoys working with people? Are you an Admissions Clerk / Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity with a company that offers great benefits?
Our client is dedicated to providing quality patient care. They are a family-focused company that truly appreciates their staff.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Admissions Clerk / Receptionist, you will be verifying completeness of patient clinical, demographic, and insurance information upon admission of the patient.
- Enter corrected patient information into the system at the time of admission
- Communicate any schedule changes, delays and add-ons or cancellations
- Communicate with primary care physician to obtain surgical patient’s history and physical and pertinent labs prior to surgery
- Distribute surgery schedule to anesthesia department
- Request the patient or legal guardian read the patient’s bill of rights and responsibilities
- Maintain an orderly and secure system for storing patient charts at the front desk
- Retrieve and forward general mailbox messages to the appropriate personnel
- Send surgery reminder phone calls
- File and maintain medical records storage
- Be cross-trained in scheduling, medical records, chart preparation and collections
- Perform other clerical duties within the surgery center as directed.
- Monitor and request office supplies from materials manager
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have minimum of a year of receptionist experience in an ambulatory surgery facility, hospital or a doctors office
- Knowledge of basic medical terminology is highly preferred
- Education beyond high school is also highly preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new software quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Friendly and outgoing
- Excellent phone voice/etiquette and communication skills overall
- Ability to stay calm under high stress/pressure in a very fast-paced environment
- Must be a quick thinker, take the initiative to ask for more to do when needed
- Strong multitasking skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family-focused company
- Company that provides exceptional customer service and quality care
- The owners truly appreciate their staff and provide many benefits for them
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Profit sharing
Hours: Full-time hours with a rotating weekly schedule one week will be 6:00am – 2:30pm and the second week will be 9:30am – 6:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Admissions Clerk / Receptionist position: $16.00 / hr.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 137221
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.