Are you a Customer Service Representative who has strong multitasking skills? Are you a Customer Service Representative who is looking for an opportunity with a family-owned company with great benefits?
Our client has been a customer focused, family owned and operated company since their start in 1987. They take the time to listen to their clients’ needs in order to provide them with quality products they need in an efficient manner.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be providing customer service over the phone and through email to vendors, partners and customers.
- Process orders
- Provide solutions to problems
- Any other duties as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6+ months of previous business to business customer service experience working with people over the phone and via e-mail
- Must have capability to understand product and production capabilities
- Knowledge of building materials is ideal
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Any experience with ERP is a plus
- Professional, positive and friendly
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family owned
- Family culture
- Growth opportunities
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Yearly bonus
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $17.00 / hr.
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 137228
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.