Are you a Customer Care Professional who has strong writing and grammar skills? Are you a Customer Care Professional who is looking for an opportunity with a growing, well established company?
Our client specializes in financial services. They are committed to guiding their members and teaching them wise financial habits. They are also committed to making a positive impact in the community
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Care Professional, you will be working in the health operations area working on customer cases.
- Cases will be servicing long term customers, assisting new business with discounted income or could be working with Medicare supplements
- Process cases by gathering information, analyzing and researching
- Connect with additional resources as needed – customer, vendor or external business resource, internal team, etc.
- Document calls and written communications made during the researching stage so their is record of missing info
- Process documents, reports and letters to clients
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1-3 years of experience
- Must have experience with multi-step processes, processing transactions or even a call center where they have been involved with researching and gathering information to solve a problem
- Experience working as a contract, service representative or within a call center would be a plus
- Experience within healthcare and/or the financial industry is a highly preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new software/programs quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Positive and driven attitude
- Customer focused and excellent professional customer service skills
- Strong writing and grammar skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to work with confidential information
- Must show initiative and ask questions
- Team player and flexible to assist others as needed
- Must live in the state of Wisconsin
WHAT YOU GET:
- Phenomenal team culture
- Onsite workout center, café, book club, farmers market and walking trails
- Fortune 500 company
- Well established organization
- Health insurance
Hours: 40 hours per week between the hours of 7:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary for 3-6 months
Pay for the Customer Care Professional position: $18.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI (This position will be Remote until September – must live in the state of Wisconsin)
Job ID: 137244
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.