Are you a Credit Analyst who is looking for an opportunity in the Hortonville area? Are you a Credit Analyst who enjoys working with people?
Our client is a small bank that has been in business for over 20 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Credit Analyst, you will be assisting the loan officers and performing pre-qualification assessments and analysis of financial condition and risks.
- Gather data from customers, internal and outside sources
- Prepare spreadsheets and analyze financial information including financial statements and tax returns
- Contact customers for additional information and clarification of data
- Compile data from credit bureaus, conduct industry peer comparisons and perform cash flow analyses
- Write financial reviews and reports and make recommendation on loan structures and terms
- Assist loan officers in coordinating processing of approved loans to ensure loans are processed correctly
- Inform loan officers when up-to-date financial statements are needed for commercial accounts; ensures credit inquiries and UCC filings are researched to determine credit worthiness and appropriate collateral positioning are achieved
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 3+ years of experience in financial analyzing or with lending of some kind
- Must have strong customer service experience
- Any knowledge of banking products and understanding of regulatory compliance is a plus
- Associate degree in Business or Financial industry related is highly preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new software/programs quickly
- Must maintain highest level of confidentiality related to bank, customer, director and employee information
- Ability to follow established policies and procedures in responding to inquiries and requests
- Strong organization al skills
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small company
- Great team
- Full-time hours offers benefits
Hours: Full-time or part-time hours available between the hours of 8:00am – 4:30pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Credit Analyst position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Hortonville, WI
Job I.D. 137261
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.