Are you a Commercial Loan Assistant who is looking for an opportunity in the Hortonville area? Are you a Commercial Loan Assistant who enjoys working with people?
Our client is a small bank that has been in business for over 20 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Commercial Loan Assistant, you will review documentation to make sure documentation meets loan program and bank guidelines.
- Review file documentation to ensure all necessary items have been requested
- Order third party reports – credit reports, escrow instructions, loan payoffs, preliminary title reports and appraisals
- Track and organize loans files in preparation for underwriting
- Ensure complete and update loan packages have been submitted for closing preparation including updates when changes occur.
- Communicate with lenders, real estate brokers, escrow, title companies and loan officers
- Coordinate loan closings with customers and all related third parties
- Assist customers and staff with their accounts
- Perform post-closing review of loan files to be certain all necessary documentation has been obtained
- Perform scanning and filing of loan documents, as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 3+ years of experience in some type of bookkeeping or accounting
- Must have strong customer service experience
- Any banking experience is a plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new software/programs quickly
- Professional and pleasant demeanor
- Must maintain the highest level of confidentiality
- Strong organizational skills
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small company
- Great team
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
- Personal days
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Commercial Loan Assistant position: $18.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Hortonville, WI
Job I.D. 137263
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.