Are you an Accounts Payable Clerk who is looking to join a non-profit organization? Are you an Accounts Payable Clerk who enjoys having a wide variety of duties?
Our client is a people services organization that has been in business since 1982.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Payable Clerk, you will process all of the accounts payable and provide clerical support to the Fiscal Manager.
- Process incoming donations
- Process full cycle accounts payable
- Enter all weekly time sheets for all counties temporary employees in spreadsheet
- May serve as back up to accounts receivable and some payroll
- Help with account and bank reconciliations
- Help with special projects to include data analysis, Excel reporting, sorting, organizing and auditing all expense reports, audit or compliance monitoring
- Print 1099’s and prepare for mailings, handle monthly and annual accounts payable reports, and assistance with budgeting
- Assist with any other duties as assigned such as agency mass mailings and other clerical projects as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have some exposure to accounts payable
- Any office experience is ideal
- Basic MSWD and Excel skills
- Ability to catch on quickly to their proprietary accounting software
- Good understand of computers
- Ability to accurately type a minimum of 30 words per minute
- Must have valid drivers license, auto insurance, and reliable transpiration
- Ability to pick up on things quickly and be able to take the ball and run with things
- Must be able to multi-task, prioritize and be able to process high volume workload without getting overwhelmed
- Ability to gather and tabulate information from multiple and diverse sources
- Ability to understand complex oral and written instruction
- Must be able to work with a minimum of supervision with a great deal of accuracy while maintaining timelines
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality procedures and communicate with a variety of people with tact and finesse
- Go-getter and confident personality with the ability to think outside the box
- Must be reliable
- Good written and verbal communication
WHAT YOU GET:
- Rewarding work opportunity
- Opportunity to work with an established organization
Hours: 8:00am – 4:00pm, contact us for details
Pay for the Accounts Payable Clerk position: $18.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 137265
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com