Are you a Sales Assistant who has the ability to learn quickly? Are you a Sales Assistant who knows how to work in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency?
Our client is the largest supplier in their industry, serving their clients for over 30 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Sales Assistant, you will assist the sales coordinator with daily sales support operations by creating quotes and forecast data gathering.
- Sales marketing material development and writing cover letters for customer letters and emails
- Execute special projects for the Vice President
- Sales meeting support
- Sales technology support which entails entering data and retrieving and sending reports
- Direct calls to appropriate internal contacts
- General assistance with administrative tasks
- Provide customer service to the employees, manager, and customers
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3 years of office experience in a sales support role is preferred
- Will consider experience from a clerical support and customer service role with the ability to catch on quickly
- Basic MSWD and basic to intermediate Excel skills
- Experience working in an ERP system or Microsoft Dynamics is a plus
- Microsoft Outlook skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task
- Must have a sense of urgency as well as good follow-up
- Ability to figure things out and communicate with others in the office what steps you took
- Easy going and patient personality
- Strong organizational skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company
- Flexible and family focused
- Team environment
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am – 4:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Sales Assistant position: $15.00 – $17.00 / hr. –based on experience
Location: Kimberly, WI
Job ID: 137273
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.