Are you an Accounting / Office Assistant who is looking to grow with a family-owned company? Are you an Accounting / Office Assistant who has strong 10 key skills?
Our client is committed to quality, dedication, and excellence. They pledge to maintain constant profitability as a means to future growth and success.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting / Office Assistant, you will be work in the accounting department and handle disputes, credits reconciliation and investigations.
- Answer phone inquiries about electronic funds transfer (EFT) disputes
- Submit electronic journal requests via email, fax and mail
- Data entry of information received and results of investigation
- Reconcile and maintain records for the electronic funds transfer (EFT) disputes and credits daily
- Thoroughly investigate to ensure all information is received
- Send responses of investigation results
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Recent Associate degree in Accounting, currently pursuing a degree in accounting or 6+ months of on the job accounting experience
- Would consider 1+ year of office experience or someone who is very number orientated and a fast learner with strong 10 key skills
- Technical diploma/certificate or Associate degree in Accounting is a plus
- Basic MSWD and Excel skills
- Fast and accurate 10 key skills
- Extremely thorough and accurate with a high attention to detail
- Good customer service skills and able to handle confidential information
- Must be comfy in a busy, fast-paced working environment
- Must be reliable and want to be in this position long-term
- Very clear and concise phone etiquette
- Energetic, positive and have the drive and desire to work
WHAT YOU GET:
- Huge opportunity for growth long-term
- Great internal longevity
- Team environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Profit sharing
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounting / Office Assistant position: $14.00 / hr.
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 137276
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.