Are you a Project Coordinator who has excellent problem solving and time-management skills? Are you a Project Coordinator who is looking for an opportunity with a great company culture that offers good benefits?
Our client is a family-owned company. They are an award-winning manufacturer and supplier and are proud of the exceptional service they provide.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Project Coordinator, you will create, distribute and ensure compliance of subcontracts as requested by project managers.
- Coordinate and complete all necessary paperwork required for each project,
- Work closely with project managers to develop, assemble and distribute manuals – both the original and electronic data
- Work closely with the project managers to monitor all financial reports for any inconsistencies
- Execute job close-out procedures
- Implement spreadsheets or other related materials for labor tracking on projects and follow up with foreman/project manager to keep up-to-date and accurate information
- Update project manager schedule on a weekly basis
- Research & obtain paperwork associated with acquiring permits, registrations, etc.
- Assist others in department with metrics, bid summaries and spreadsheets as needed related to projects, lean events, department goals, etc.
- Develop, review, update and add work instructions and forms to software
- General administrative duties including running reports, typing, maintaining reports/documents, copying, ordering materials and/or supplies, creating documents/spreadsheets, scheduling internal meetings and registering employees for seminars/training, etc.
- Coordinate project schedules and type up and distribute submittals and transmittals for jobs
- Complete bid forms, customer proposals, and new customer safety forms and pre-qualifiers
- Complete and submit material requisition requests and assist with material return process/paperwork
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 2 + years working in a project coordinator or manager position
- Must have basic technical/construction knowledge and if not, in a similar field or trade
- Experience working in the HVAC industry is highly preferred
- Someone who is tech savvy or has a technical background is also highly preferred
- Experience working in a role within a process-driven environment is ideal
- Must be confident on the computer and catch on quickly to new programs/software’s
- Intermediate skillset in Excel and basic in MSWD
- Must have experience working with Microsoft Outlook
- Knowledge of how to use Microsoft Project and Adobe Acrobat is highly preferred
- Basic skillset in PowerPoint and Visio is also highly preferred
- Energetic, positive and easygoing
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills with the ability to handle pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Must be able to gather and analyze information skillfully
- Must be ok mentoring and training other project team members and lead by example
- High attention to detail and follow through
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great company culture
- Company that supports their employees
- Company that is involved in the community
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance option
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Profit sharing
Hours: Full-time hours between 7:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Project Coordinator position: $18.00 – $25.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Kaukauna, WI
Job ID: 137284
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.