Are you a Leasing Agent who enjoys working with people? Are you a Leasing Agent who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client is residential community that offers apartments and townhomes in an ideal location.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Leasing Agent, you will the answer the phones, assist with questions from prospective residents, schedule appointments, show apartments and take applications.
- Process applications
- Take and process work orders
- Find a solution to the problem and start the steps of getting the issue fixed
- Assist the property manager as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Strong customer service and people skills
- Any leasing or sales experience is strongly preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to catch on to new programs quickly
- Motivated and positive attitude
- Extremely strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Strong multitasking skills
- Must be ok with learning on the job, taking notes and running with it
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Valid driver’s license and proof of insurance
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Diverse culture
- Lots of variety in your day
- Always room to gain more knowledge in the role and have additional responsibilities
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 30 hours per week between the hours of 7:30am – 5:00pm Monday – Friday
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Leasing Agent position: $14.00 / hr.
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 137291
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.